Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reasons To Join Stampin Up!

There are many reasons - some are obvious...like the discount we get as a demonstrator! But there are a number of other reasons that might not come to mind right away however are still well worth mentioning.

Today I'm going to focus on one benefit that I would have to admit didn't really occur to me when I myself joined the SU! family but has come to be a very reassuring fact in my life!

Most of us have it pretty good... a good job, with security and a decent pay cheque.

What would happen if that was taken away tomorrow? Would you be prepared? Would you have a plan? How would you make ends meet and survive?

If you want to build a back up plan that involves something you love doing anyway - you should contact me so that we can chat! I would love to share my experiences and insight into why Stampin' Up! can absolutely be viewed as a viable plan!

Enjoy your SAB project for the day!!

You'll likely recognize the layout as similar to yesterdays card project! It is! Today's card was one that I received in the Shoebox Swap last week! I just love this card so thank you to whomever came up with it!

The card uses the 'Bliss' SAB reward...which I sadly don't have yet! It will be the next SAB reward I will be working to earn - for sure!! The saying is from the SAB reward 'So Happy For You'

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: