Friday, January 21, 2011

Create A Cupcake!

Isn't this card adorable!

I don't have this stamp set or the coordinating punch yet so I'm extra glad that I participated in the Shoebox Swap at my upline's team meeting this week! I just LOVE this card!!
Unfortunately I don't know which demo's created which shoebox swap cards to give them credit but if this card is yours... WELL DONE! It's such a fun card!

The set used to create this beauty is from the new Occasions Mini and it's called 'Create A Cupcake'. There's a new coordinating punch too, so with both, your options are limitless!!
Just click on the pictures of each item below to learn more and order anytime - online 24/7 or email me at lisaburns@rogers.com!


I'll be back later tonite with another sample from the Shoebox Swap!!

No comments: