Monday, January 3, 2011

Occasions Mini - Medallion Medley Class


Occasions Mini - New Product Launch!

Simply Sent - Medallion Medley
By now, you should have received your complimentary copy of the amazing new Occasions Mini catalogue in the mail (if you're on my customer mailing list that is)!

It is so much fun getting new products and playing around with them before the catalogue launches! Did you know that that is actually a perk of being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up!? Yup, it is!

I've had a chance to play in my craft studio and WOW, did it ever feel great! As much as the holidays are fun and everything - they sure do get in the way of a girl's crafting time :o)

Anyhow, I'd like to introduce you to the new Simply Sent product launching in the Occasions Mini! It was one of the products that really caught my eye and it definitely was the product I opened up first to play with upon receiving my preorder!!

If you love cards, but you find yourself sooo busy that you can't get to making as many as you'd like .... YOU MUST INVEST IN THIS PRODUCT! Oh my goodness! It took me all of 10mins to rip open the package, take a peek at the goodies and then complete the cards! I'm not kidding you... 10mins tops!
The Simply Sent kit uses the Medallion image and the card fronts are beautiful! Did you know that the Medallion stamp was the #1 selling stamp image from 2009?? Little bit of Stampin' Up! trivia for you there!! I know many of you love, love, love this image so this kit is sure to be a hit also!!

The Simply Sent product can be found on Page 41 of the upcoming Occasions Mini. I will add the online Mini to my blog as soon as I'm allowed to (Jan 4th) or if you would like your own copy of the Mini, email me at lisaburns@rogers.com anytime!!
Here's what the kit looks like (below). You can buy just the card material or the coordinating 'Say It Simply' stamp set, or both! The card material is shown in the picture on the right and it contains 8 premade cards, a sheet of 16 self-adhesive labels and 8 Vanilla envelopes. Yes, that math is correct - you get extra labels for use on other projects!!


The picture below shows the inside of the card ... very cool! The outside card front is done in the Early Espresso color but the inside is vanilla so you don't even need to add a layer in order to stamp on the inside or write your card greeting!!


Want to learn more about this kit? Come to the Medallion Medley Class on January 27th and score these amazing cards!! Contact me for full class details!
Registration can be accepted up to January 24, 2011. Hope to see you soon!

No comments: