Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Light Week of Hockey...

Which means I'm getting more time in my stampin' room!
Here's a sample I created for my display board! I change my display board over with the seasons so as we move away from the holidays and crisp winter layouts, the warmth of Spring and budding flowers begin to take shape!
Today's card can be duplicated with the following supplies:

Stamps: Baby Blossoms & Thanks For Caring (from Occasions Mini)

Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride (both 2011 In Colors) and Very Vanilla. I also used some DSP from the Hostess 6x6 paper pack but you could use any coordinating DSP!

Ink: Pear Pizzazz & Blushing Bride

Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Markers & Dimensionals and NEW Vanilla Rosettes (in the Occasions Mini)!

I used Pear Pizzazz & Blushing Bride markers on the saying, then stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock. I then punched the saying out using the Wide Oval punch and popped it up (using Dimensionals) in the frame image from the Baby Blossoms stamp set!

Here's a look at the full Baby Blossoms stamp set - it's awesome!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments: