Saturday, January 15, 2011

NEW Simply Sent Preview Class!



Hi There!

I've added a new class to my January event schedule! I've been so impressed with the Simply Sent mini kits that I'm offering a $5 class so that you can check em' out to! The class will be this coming Tuesday January 18th from 7-830pm in my craft studio.

Here are the rest of the details

Guests will learn about the Simply Sent kit options and get to make 3 Simply Sent cards! Options will include what is posted here and possibly the Medallion Medley card IF my order arrives on time next week! This class will also be a great way to preview what is being offered later in the month with my Medallion Medley preorder class!

Cost to attend $5 or FREE with any Simply Sent bundle order!
A bundle order is considered the card kit + the coordinating stamp set!

RSVP by email as soon as possible as I will need to limit the class size to 6 guests!

No comments: