Thursday, January 13, 2011

Old Style Punches For Sale

Update: SOLD Punches indicated in red

I've been trying to 'change-over' my punches from the old style to the new style for the last few months. I really like the old style of punch however it is confusing for customers - and in particular, newer stampers - to see both styles. The reality is that they can only order the new style now so I think it's time to sell off my old style punches!

I began this process back when I had my Holiday Open House so some of you have already taken advantage of the offer! If you LOVE the old style punch and want to get your hands on them and/or you wish to save a bit $$ by buying the punches gently used - here's your chance!

I'm going to post 5 punches at a time, for the next week or so. As each group of punches is posted, you can reserve a punch of interest by emailing me. Once you've reserved a punch to purchase, you will have 1 full week to pay for and pick up your punch. If a week passes without payment/pick up, the punch will go back on the available-for-sale list.

Today's punches are:
Heart to Heart $22 (Savings of $7.76)

1 3/4" Scallop Circle $20 (Savings of $9.76) - SOLD

Full Heart $22 (Savings of $7.76)

1 3/4" Circle $22 (Savings of $7.76) = SOLD

1" Circle $15 (Savings of $4.82)

Thanks for stopping by today. Come back tomorrow to view more punches for sale!

No comments: