Monday, October 22, 2007

Brag Book Sample - Friday Oct 26 Class

When: Friday October 26 2007 (630pm start time) - Brag Book Class

Where: my craft room - details, with directions to be provided to RSVP'ers

Guests will learn (& then make) 2 Winter Brag Books at this class, plus 1 bonus card. I was thinking last night that it would be fun to make a Halloween Brag Book so if you are interested in making one of these for the pics of the kiddies on that frightful night - let me know and I'll prepare the supplies for you (1 Halloween Brag Book + 1 Winter Brag Book). If you prefer to stick to the Winter theme - that's A-OK too!

Cost - $20 with a $10 credit back at then end of the class to be used toward an order


These Brag Books are made from scratch, with clear pages on the inside - perfect for loading up with a few pictures and giving away to a loved one! Much easier to complete than a full scrapbook and let's be real - you can't possibly make a scrapbook for everyone you want to! The Brag Book is a wonderful alternative! OR keep it for yourself, in your purse, at the office, for your kids to take to school... the possibilities are endless.


Here's a sample of a Brag Book I made last year for my Mom! The 'tree' set used is retired now :o( but I'm sure I can find another holiday set that will work!!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments: