Saturday, October 20, 2007

Winners!

Congratulations to the following ladies:

Doris Dilella-Devries

Doris was selected from a large pool of ballots collected at every one of my classes from July-Sept 07. On a Quarterly basis - I draw a name of a lucky winner to win a FREE stamp set from my Incentive collection. Congratulations Doris!

Melissa Merchamps

Melissa is the lucky winner of the stamp set 'Small Script' offered up as a prize on October 7th for placing a minimum online order of $50! Thanks to everyone who participated - if you didn't win - don't be discouraged as I will have more spot specials coming soon. I even have another Small Script set to give away in case you fell in love with it like I did!! Congratulations Melissa - your stamp set is on its way to you now!

No comments: