Monday, October 1, 2007

Technique Stamp-A-Stack Combo Class

I'm most THANKFUL for having wonderful & talented friends! In light of that, I would like to have a combo class on Monday for anyone tired of eating Turkey after all your family celebrations! I'm sure I'll be itching to stamp after a weekend of festivities!

When: Monday October 8, 2007 (6 - 8pm)

Where: my craft room (details/directions to be provided upon RSVP). Class size will be limited to 10 guests.

Cost: $20 with a $15 credit back toward an order at the end of the class. Credit card accepted for order, cash preferred for class fee - thank you.

What you will get from this class: At the end of this class, you will have learned how to heat emboss, use our famous Stampin' Write Markers, use hodgepodge embellishments and Versamark with a Brayer, as well as an assortment of punches & tools! Each guest will get to make 1 Peaceful Wishes Card, 2 Merry Christmas Cards and 2 Snowman cards for a total of 5 cards to take home with you!

RSVP Date: Sat October 6 , 2007 (myself & a few other demos from my team will be at the Dorchester Fair this weekend so classes might fill up a bit from this event. Pls RSVP sooner if you can :o)

Hope you can make it by! In addition to the projects you see here, I will also have some card samples, scrapbooks and 3D projects displayed at this class for you to get further creative ideas! Don't forget your camera!
Email me at lisaburns@rogers.com to register!

No comments: