Sunday, October 7, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Dorchester Fair Special!


Myself and 2 of my SU! team members (Rebecca & Sharon) participated in the Dorchester Fair this weekend! While I'm not at the Fair today (because I'm preparing for my family Thanksgiving), I'm thinking of Rebecca & Sharon, and hoping they are having LOTS of fun! The weather yesterday was pretty scary in Dorchester so in light of that, there may have been some folks out there that didn't end up making the trip out to see us!

Don't be discouraged - I'm bringing the Fair special to you!

Place any order for $50 before shipping & taxes and receive a FREE Classic Ink pad - colour of your choice!

Plus, in addition to this offer... everyone who orders will have their name put in a draw for a free stamp set! You'll get 1 ballot for a $50 order, 2 ballots for an $80 order and 3 ballots for a $100 order (pre-shipping & pre-taxes)!

Offer will end Tuesday evening (October 9th) @ 8pm! Draw will take place on Wednesday October 10th and the winner announced by Blog post that same evening! For orders outside of local area, additional shipping charges will apply.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments: