Saturday, October 27, 2007

Projects For Monday's Technique Class!



Yahoo! Monday is a go as I had a few more ladies register to attend soooo... first off...

Thank you (in advance) to Deborah, Jen and Jennifer for coming Monday night :o) I can take new guests up until tomorrow night in order to have project material pre-cut for Monday evening's class.


I will be demonstrating all 3 projects and guests will get to make 2 of them - due to time. Guests will get to choose to make 1 of the cards and the 3D Clipboard project! I'm so happy with these projects as the techniques were chosen by the guests themselves so it was a nice challenge for me to come up with some new stuff!


The techniques you will learn include:
  • Watercolouring with markers
  • Masking
  • Versamark Resist / Brayering
  • Embossing with Iridescent Ice powder
  • Using chipboard coasters to create project ideas

Well worth your $5 class fee - I promise you that ! Contact me at lisaburns@rogers.com for more details or to register. Class start time - 630pm Class finish time - 800pm

Thank you to Lisa Martz (SCS) and Heather Bennett (a fellow SU! demo) for the inspiration behind these adorable little 'Wish List' clipboards!


Enjoy your weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: