Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Individual Pkgs of 12x12 Cardstock Returns!

Just announced today on the SU! Demonstrator Website...

Beginning with the upcoming Spring-Summer Collection 2008, 12" x 12" card stock in individual color packages will return to the Stampin' Up! product offering in addition to the color family assortments!

Stampin' Up! heard our concerns (from scrapbookers all over the world) - and made a great decision to bring all the 12x12 individual packages back for purchase! I personally am THRILLED with this decision and will have to revise my wish list for the upcoming months.

Speaking of the Spring-Summer Collection catalogue... I have the opportunity to send out about 22 of these mini catalogues to customers. Some of you will recall receiving them in the past! The only way I can get a mini to you is if I have your full mailing address so if you wish to have the opportunity to get one of these mini's in the mail - directly to your home - please contact me today to see if I have the necessary mailing information for you (lisaburns@rogers.com)

Bye for now!

No comments: