Sunday, October 14, 2007

Projects For Monday's Fall Winter Class & Evan turns 4!


Haven't had a chance to post much this week... very busy planning birthday parties and stuff!

Today, my little boy (Evan) turned 4! I can't believe how big he's getting - and by the way - where does the time go? I pulled out his baby scrapbook today to reminisce :o) We're celebrating tomorrow with family & cake so I may post a picture or two then.

Ok - on to Monday's class. There are only 2 spots available for Monday's class so I can take a couple of late registrations IF you reply by tomorrow 5pm so that I can pre-cut the projects.

Each guest will get to make 3 of the Fall card and 3 of the Holiday card (shown above), and 1 special project. I won't post the special project tonight so that there is still an element of surprise for Monday's guests but I will post it following the class.

Also, thought I would post a picture of my growing 4 year old boy! I caught a special moment on camera the other day - upcoming scrapbook page! We have a small paper in Dorchester called the SignPost - which comes every Wednesday. Evan has watched Mommy & Daddy reading the paper for some time now and decided he was old enough now to pick up the paper and review it following his after-school snack this week! He can't read yet... but you would have thought he was as he reviewed each page thoughtfully!


Thanks for stopping by today :o)

No comments: