Monday, October 8, 2007

Personalized Thanksgiving Napkin Holders

With the Dorchester Fair preparations, I didn't have as much time to prepare for Thanksgiving as I would have liked but since I was demonstrating at the Fair anyway, I decided to use the time wisely and make some personalized napkin holder decorations for our family dinner.

Funny story... I was so excited to make these personalized napkin holders for everyone that I forgot to make one for myself!!


I used the awesome set 'Autumn Harvest' with the coordinating wheel 'Autumn Leaves' from Page 20/21 of the Fall Winter Mini: http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/Stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=dca041b7-08fc-44c4-8bbd-0abbc8bb8cfe&storeid=1039273&circularid=11085


More project ideas to come shortly with this set!

No comments: