Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Does my blog work?

Good Morning Ladies!

I'm feeling a bit nervous that my Blog 'comments' isn't working... still no comments? Maybe there is no one out there?? lol! Please do me a huge favor and leave a comment so that I know there are people out there - perhaps use the opportunity to let me know if you'd like to see something specific posted and I will do my best to accommodate over the next week!

Oh ... I know ... would you like to see the names of some winners from some recent incentives? Maybe that will generate some chatter...

:o) Wanting to make sure I'm not talking to just myself,
Lb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa...it is working and you are not talking to yourself ;) Enjoy the rest of your day.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Don't worry, you are not alone. I stop by every day to see what is new and exciting, just don't always get a chance to type something out.
Melanie

Lisa Burns said...

Thanks Ladies! Glad to hear I have company :o) Thanks for taking the time to reply - greatly appreciated!
Lb