Thursday, March 6, 2008

3rd MEGA Event Project - 2, 4, 6, 8 Candy Bag


These 2, 4, 6, 8 bags are one of my favorite projects to make. They are sooo versatile and can be altered for ANY occasion! Some of my customers have used them for wedding/shower favors, dinner parties etc. I've used them for Daycare/Teacher gifts, Hostess gifts and gifts for Evan's little friends around the holidays etc. They are super easy to make up (once you have the template) to have on hand for those emergencies (like forgetting someone's bday)! Let me know if you'd like an instruction sheet by leaving me a post - I would be happy to send by email!

The event guests really seemed to like these adorable little bags ( ** especially Deborah ** )

Here are the supplies used to make these bags:

Stamps: Seeing Spots (107007) $18.55, The flower image from Three For You Punch Box (109227) $55.75, The tag from last years Punch Box – retired (sorry)

Cardstock: Lavender Lace, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Whisper White (100730) $8.33 pkg of 40 sheets

Ink: Lavender Lace, So Saffron, Certainly Celery

Accessories: Ribbon – White ¼ inch Grosgrain (109025) $6.04, 3-Flower Punch from Three, For You Punch Box (109227) $55.75, Tag Punch (105934) $19.48, Eyelets - Silver / Metallic Family (105319) $6.97, Crop-A-Dial (108362) $36.22, Mini Glue Dots (103683) $5.81, Silver Cord – retired (sorry), Candy – whatever kind you wish

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

looks like everyone made some great projects! I hope everyone had a good time! Good job Lisa!

cain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cain said...

I just love the look of the bags. Could you please send the instructins.

Lisa Burns said...

Hi Cain!
Send me your email address (it doesn't come thru when you reply from the blog I guess) and I'll forward you the bag instructions! Thanks in advance :O)
Lb

Melissa said...

Hello! I just found your blog and LOVE the bags you have made! Could I get the instructions?
melissajhf@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Melissa