Friday, March 21, 2008

Last Of The MEGA Event Projects + A Tutorial Coming !!

I'm sooo late with this post, so my sincere apologies to all of you but especially KAREN B! These are her wonderful creations from the MEGA event and I meant to post them right after Rebecca's posted projects but time got away from me...

My poor little 4 1/2 yr old has come down with something (?) since last Monday. Fever and just plain out-of-it for 4 days and now a nasty cold has broken out. I know kids get sick a lot but my little guy has been pretty fortunate to avoid much of the 'stuff' going around this season - I joke that he never stops moving long enough for germs to catch him :o) Anyhow, hope this is the end of it and he's back to normal soon!

So, onto Karen's projects! She made 4 of them! Enjoy!

1 Glass Jar using rub ons,


1 full sized card


2 different 3x3 cards!


Lastly, I have been working on a tutorial to share with you - might be later today, or tomorrow AM but its coming!

Hope you'll come back to see it!

No comments: