Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Class Format + Time Running Out For Sale-A-Bration

Happy Hump-Day Everyone!

Edit to this post... I neglected (unintentially) to post the source of this card inspiration. I think sometimes I forget which cards I CASE and which I come up with myself - lol! As I went through some of my Fav's on SCS I realized that I had actually CASE'd this card from "stampinat6213" on SCS. Thanks for providing the inspiration :o)

I wanted to take a moment to let you know of my plans to move to a 2-class per month system starting in March and throughout the Spring/Summer to see if that format helps you with your planning and me with my family/work/SU! balance. In the past I've held 3-4 classes a month but because they are so close together in timing I find it a bit challenging to get the announcements & pictures out early enough and this typically results in lower class sizes. By moving to the 2 class/month format, I should be able to plan further ahead and allow you more notice to see if the dates work for your schedules while still limiting the class size to 8-10 to ensure comfort for all guests!

Plus, I often hear from my customers that they want to attend but would also like to know what else I'll be offering so that they can choose the class/event that is of most interest to them! With my new format, I will be attempting to post the 2 classes for the month on my Monthly Newsletter (1st day of the month), which many of you receive & have read! As always, I'm interested in your feedback & insight so if you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to send me an email at lisaburns@rogers.com and I will be sure to get back to anyone that writes!

Finally - there is less than 1 WEEK left in the annual Sale-A-Bration promotion that Stampin' Up! is having! So many of you have taken advantage of this wonderful time of the year to earn FREE stuff - thank you for your ongoing support of my home business!

If you wish to place a Sale-A-Bration order, all you need to do is email me at lisaburns@rogers.com before noon on March 17, 2008. Every $70 order (before shipping & taxes) qualifies for a free SAB reward! The attached card sample uses one of my FAVORITE Sale-A-Bration rewards "So Many Scallops"!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.