Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pastels Class - Thursday April 10, 2008

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Wanted to share just 1 of the projects we'll be making at my upcoming Pastels Class (Thurs April 10th). There are some spots open so if you'd like to attend, contact me at lisaburns@rogers.com for full details!

We'll be making a number of projects using the Pastels as well as learning some cool techniques! I'm waiting on my 'Spring Fling' designer paper so this card may look a bit different at the class but the concept will remain the same. I got the card layout idea from 'Moments In The Making' but changed all of the colours up.

I thought it would be fun to post something using the Wild Wasabi cardstock for all those ladies that have taken advantage of the Wild Wasabi pre-cut cardstock promo!!!

If you haven't taken advantage of this deal yet, but you're interested, email me for more details.

DH has his hockey playoffs this weekend so aside from his dinner banquet, I may get a bit of time in my special space - if so, I'll be back with more posts!

Enjoy the sun everyone!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love this set! I just ordered it tonight! I can't wait to get it in! Great card!