Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy 35th Barry!


We attended a 35th 'almost' surprise birthday for our friend Barry last night! It was so nice to get out and do some adult socialization while Evan enjoyed some time with Grandma & Grandpa!

Thought I would share 3 pics today... First -Barry's Bday Card! What a great party last night!

The 2nd pics are non-stamping related but funny (I think :o) I found these awesome and 'oh-so-appropriate-for-a-preschool-boy' t's at Bonnie Toggs last weekend:


Finally, one more non-stamping relating funny... We had Grandma & Grandpa over last night to babysit Evan while we were celebrating with friends and when we got home, we got the usual recap of the night. As my Mom is telling me about the events of the night, she says:

"Oh yes, and I think I will need to get you a new one of these..." and she hands me this:



So, apparently she is able to leave her microwave cover in when its in use at home so she didn't bother to take ours out to make Evan popcorn for his movie!! While the microwave cover didn't make it... the popcorn was delicious (so they all said)!!

Well, I'm off to do some Easter shopping today and hopefully hit my craft room this afternoon & evening so I may be back with another post! See you then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing to my microwave cover, making popcorn last week!!

Lisa Burns said...

My Mom will be so happy to hear that someone else has done this :o) She was quite embarrassed about it but we all ended up having a good laugh !!! Thanks for your comment ! Lb