Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Class - Monday March 17, 2008


Yes... I know, I know... It didn't occur to me that Monday was St. Patrick's Day until after I had booked this class so I'm hoping all of my Irish friends will forgive me for booking an Easter theme on this cherished holiday :o) I can say that b/c I'm 1/2 green myself (and that's not alien-green)!

Here are 2 of the cards guests will be making on Monday! I'll keep the other projects a surprise until after the class but guests will get to make both of these cards, 3- 3x3 Easter Cards (all with envelopes) and 2 Easter box/baskets projects (with Candy) for $15! If you would like to attend, please email me at lisaburns@rogers.com by Sunday night so that I have time to pre-cut enough for all guests.
Here's the combined recipe for the cards:
Stamps: A Good Egg
Cardstock: So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Designer Series Paper - Celery & Saffron
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, So Saffron
Accessories: NEW Poly-Twill Ribbon Chocolate Chip, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

cute cards LISA! I love this set! I think its my fav right now! I have a none irish class on monday too! oops!