Monday, March 24, 2008

Gift Ideas & Mom's Day Class + My Team Meeting Tonight


Hi There Bloggers!
I'm very, very excited to share just one of the samples for my upcoming 'Gift Ideas & Mom's Day' Class coming up on Monday April 21, 2008. If you are on my customer distribution list, you received the class details last Friday but I promised some photos....so here it goes. If you are not on my customer mailing list, but are interested in attending - you can contact me at
lisaburns@rogers.com for more details:
The boxes above will hold 4 - 3x3 cards plus envelopes - all of which you'll make at this class. Plus 2 full sized cards for Mother's Day (or another occasion if you prefer).


Tonight I held my monthly team meeting, so I decided to show the girlies how to make this FUN card box! I changed the paper to Le Jardin and altered the front from jumbo eyelets to buttons and I think they liked it.
Girls - if you are out there... leave a comment so that everyone will know how easy the box was to make. Don't hold back :o)
Rebecca, Becca, Karen B and Karen B - I'm so glad you could make it tonight. I really enjoy our time together and can't wait to start thinking about April!! Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It was a fun meeting and it is a great box! SUper cute and easy! If I remember you can make two with one 12x12 so also very efficent!:) Thanks for showing us lisa! Can you email me the measurments! THanks