Monday, March 31, 2008

Guess What? More Pastels!



Can you tell I'm excited about my Pastels Class :o) If you like what you've been seeing and think you might want to attend - email me at lisaburns@roger.com to get full class details! I don't think my camera captures this card very well... the pastel effect is really subtle
Also thought I would share a few pics of Evan enjoying the melting snow today. Every 4 yr old boy is going to make the best of every messy situation and this was no exception. Check out how much FUN he was having in the water/ice - and the best part - they don't even seem to feel the cold! I was a bit chilled out there taking pictures of him and he barely noticed the temperature even when he was soaking wet!! Too funny!! Thank goodness for splash pants!
Have a great night everyone!

No comments: