Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Perfect Party Card Sample & a HUGE Thank You!

This was another card I made at The Perfect Party event in Aylmer this past weekend! Wasn't sure about it at first (still not really sure about it actually) but it got a number of comments from the ladies stopping in at my table so I guess it can't be that bad :o) Funny how we are so critical of our own work or creations that other just love!

Anyhow - I wanted to take a moment to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to 2 of my fellow local demonstrators for lending me some display items on the weekend! My table would NOT have be possible without the help of Alesha Walls and Anne Granger! From the table cloths to the logo sign to Alesha's amazing display board - they really helped me out in a pinch! Hopefully I can return the favor someday :o) In the meantime, I'm working on some handmade projects just for their kindness... I'll share those AFTER I return their items so that I don't ruin the surprise!
Have a great night everyone!!

No comments: