Monday, September 1, 2008

Lots Of Scrappin' Lately

Funny how that works... some weeks I seem to have zero time to scrap, and others I find 10 mins here or 20 mins there to sit down and complete a page! I think it really helps to have some new inspiration also - so for you crafters out there that feel like you're in a bit of a scrappin' funk... get your hands on the new Fall Winter Idea Book & Catalogue and see what the wonderful projects do for your creative mojo! Contact me (lisaburns@rogers.com) if you don't already have a demonstrator (and you live in Canada) and I would be happy to set you up with a new catalogue!

So, one more 6x6 double-page layout to share before I get into some September class sample pictures! I love these pictures of Evan and his little friend Kaitlyn! Kaitlyn's Mom (Sheri) and I have been friends since we met at TD almost 14 years ago! With busy lives, and living in different towns I don't get to see Sheri all that much anymore so I'm glad I have these pictures to remind us of a few of our visits when the kids were smaller! Miss ya Sheri!

Here are the pages shown individually - I used the colors Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie & combinations of Brocade & Bashful Blue. The words 'laughter' and 'celebrate memories' are Rub Ons, and I also used some of our amazing punches to layer.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you've had a wonderful and 'labour-free' weekend!

No comments: