Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Simply Scrappin' Baby Class Samples! GIRL!



Hi There! Happy Tuesday September 2nd everyone!

I've been working hard to try to get all of my September projects started, and in some cases completed (especially if the class is a preorder class) - I know you gals enjoying seeing a few of the projects we'll be working on so today I'm sharing 2 (of the 4) pages we'll be making at this September 21st class - at least the girl layout pages. I'll share 2 of the boy page layouts with you as soon as they are complete.

Guests will get their choice of either the 12x12 or the 6x6 page layouts and then you choose the Boy Kit or the Girl Kit. Full details are available - click here to email me and I will help you with all the great details!

Here are some of the page details up close & personal! Hope to see you here!

No comments: