Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm still here...

Just really, really busy lately! Things have really begun to get crazy with work, my Fall workshops, some crafting events I'm in, a HUGE wedding swap, Evan's started hockey (urgg 7am is really early on a weekend)... and the list goes on & on. I'm sure this is no different many of the lifestyles out there!! Something had to give over the last week and sadly it was my Blog posting!

Happy to say I've completed my wedding swap and I'm busy preparing for Natalie's home party tomorrow night, but then I should have some breathing room to get ready for Janine's Crop For A Cure this coming weekend, finish my friend Jen's wedding favors and whip up a few wedding invitation ideas for Vickie at work! Whew! Did I mention things were crazy!

So, nothing new to post today. To be completely honest, I have lots to show you but need to find some time to get the pictures formatted for a post :o) How about I come back tonight or tomorrow AM and show you my wedding swaps? Sound ok?

Thanks for your understanding & patience everyone!!

No comments: