Saturday, September 13, 2008

It was like Christmas here yesterday...

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I was so excited that my supply order of Holiday Mini's came in yesterday, as well as my Holiday Mini preorder - I've had my advance copy of the Mini for a couple of weeks now! One of the really, really great perks about being a demonstrator is the fact that we get to see these kind of publications early! Not only that - but we get to pre-order products from the Mini so that they arrive in time for us to play with our new supplies and make lots of wonderful projects BEFORE the first eligible day of ordering! So, last night - I played!

The Holiday Mini launches October 1st! Stampin' Up! does not permit us to publish the online version of the mini until then so watch my Blog & SU! business website for updates BUT if you would like to arrange to receive a Holiday Mini for all of its amazing project ideas in hardcopy - email me anytime!

Here's a sneak peak of one of the amazing kits in the Holiday Mini - SU! is right on the mark with the direction they are going to put things in kits! They've made it really easy to create beautiful holiday decorations for your home, your Christmas Tree or even to put on those precious gifts that find their way under your tree! The Kit is called 'Star Bright Designer Series Paper Ornaments Kit' - it will be available on October 1st!

Here are the projects as individual pictures - up close! Keep in mind that the kits come in sheets with all of these project-piece templates already pre-measured and perforated so that all you have to do is pop them out and assemble!! How easy is that? Great for kits projects too!! You may also notice some 'felt snowflakes' on the smaller ornament... Yup - that's another hint of what will be available in the Holiday Mini!

Thanks for stopping by today - hopefully it won't rain all day where you are :o) We are off to the city Fair today and then a big outing for me tonight ... a Stag n' Doe! Its been awhile since I've been to one I guess so it should be interesting!

No comments: