Monday, September 8, 2008

The Perfect Party - What A Party!


A few cards I whipped up at The Perfect Party to show off the 'Upsy Daisy' stamp set that's on sale right now!! 15% off ladies!!

Wow - what an event this was... Lots & lots of you came out to check out the amazing home businesses on Saturday afternoon! A very warm WELCOME to some new friends to my blog! It was a pleasure to meet & get to know you at the Perfect Party event and I look forward to getting to know many of you even better at some of my upcoming classes! Most of you didn't already have another Stampin' Up! demonstrator to help you with your product needs so I'm thrilled that you decided to stop by my table and chat about how I can help you with some additional creative inspiration!! My door is always open for you (even if it may be by email due to distance :o)

I know that Aylmer was a bit of a drive for some of you ... so for those of you that managed to make it by on Saturday THANK YOU for stopping by! I hope you found some really great product and met some new contacts for other home businesses! If you weren't able to pop in - we missed you! Don't fear, we are talking about repeating The Perfect Party and even bringing it closer to home!! Our next location is tentatively set for October and we are looking at Tillsonburg as the location! If you are in that area, or if you think you'd travel to Tillsonburg to attend the next event - be sure to email me with ANY home businesses you would like to see at this event as we are certainly open to adding to our vendor make-up if there is something out there that isn't already represented with our current attendees.

Here's a list of the vendors that were present at our Aylmer event: Stampin' Up! , Pampered Chef, PartyLite, Tupperware, Avon, Purseaholics, Epicure, Stella & Dot and Harbourtown Soaps! It truly was one-stop shopping ladies!!

Home Interiors, Home & Gift, ENJO are just a few potential additions for our next event! Email me here if you have other suggestions!

No comments: