Friday, September 12, 2008

Christmas In September SAS!

There's still room in my next Christmas Stamp-A-Stack...
Wanna see what we'll be making? Here are a few of the samples...

Wanna also see what I'll be giving away at this SAS? Before I do that - think of 2 people right now that you think would like to try their hand at card making. Think, think...think. Ok - now, email them and ask them if they would available next Saturday September 20, 2008 from 9am - 12noon.

If we can fill this class with 8-10 participants, I will raffle off this stamp set the day of the event:
Everyone will get a ballot for coming to the class so everyone will have equal chance of winning! The set called Deer Friends and is a Level 2 Hostess Set!! Someone will leave with it on the 20th!!

So, gather your friends and come on out for a FUN morning of Holiday Stamping! Pls RSVP as soon as possible so that I can finalize guest numbers by mid-week! Thank You!

No comments: