Thursday, September 11, 2008

What's NEW With Stampin' Up!

ONLINE ORDERING is what's NEW!

You have a brand new, exciting and convenient option to ordering all of the wonderful products SU! has to offer!

Now you can order from me any time, day or night, through my very own Demonstrator Business Web Site - http://www.lisaburns.stampinup.net/ ! Whether you wake up in the middle of the night with the perfect plan for a perfect project, decided to finally buy those great products you saw at one of my demonstrations, or classes or just need to make party invitations with no time to attend a home party or class... NOW - it’s no problem. You can simply order from me online.

This is such a fantastic addition to the world of Stampin' Up! If you already have a demonstrator, you'll be able to order directly from her if she has a business website. For my valued friends - you can order by clicking here. Then click on 'Shop Now' and you'll be taken directly to the website that will allow you to search for all current catalogue products. It works just like most online shopping sites, where you 'add a product' to your shopping bag and when ready - proceed to the checkout.

If you do not currently have a demonstrator to help you - this makes ordering new supplies and refills of old favorite supplies REALLY, REALLY easy! I would be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have, or guide you along with any online orders!

If you want to learn more about online shopping - please click here to be taken directly to the Online Shopping FAQ page, also found on the Stampin' Up! website!
Keep in mind...

Online order does not replace workshop, party, class or club orders - there will always be value in attending these functions I offer - online ordering is just another option in the event you can't make it to one of these events OR you a product need something ASAP. You can also still place an order through myself ANYTIME by emailing me or calling me!

You'll want to ensure you put my name (Lisa Burns) in the field where it asks for your demonstrator - if you don't indicate a name, there is an extra premium added to your order (approximately 10%). You will also likely pay more in shipping & not qualify for any great Stampin' Up! rewards programs!

Online orders are payable by Visa or Mastercard. I currently accept the same, plus cash, cheque or email money transfer.

Watch for my loyality program coming your way very, very soon!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: