Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Break From MDS Samples - Holiday Brag Book Samples!



Thanks for your comments & emails about my MDS pages ladies! I'm still learning the program and have actually just recently purchased a few more add ons to help me continue to enhance my pages in unique ways so you'll see plenty more MDS samples coming your way! I'll share my July thru to December pages starting tomorrow...

For now, here are the samples from my Holiday Brag Book Class, held before Christmas. I love these mini-scrapbook albums because they are super easy to make and very, very affordable to mass produce for everyone around you if you wanted to!

I fill them with the clear envelopes, which double as page protectors for your photos! The picture below shows you a peak at the inside of the Brag Book.


Hope you have a great day everyone!

No comments: