Sunday, January 3, 2010

MDS Calendar Post (May)

Here's a really simple calendar page for May. In honor of Mother's Day, I opted to include a picture of myself with Evan. I must admit, I do have trouble including myself in my scrapbook pages. I guess I just find it way more fun to scrap everyone else *lol*

My Digital Studio allows you to change your photo finishes!! Isn't that awesome! I choose to change the photo to a Sepia finish to keep the soft brown tones throughout the layout. I also don't get to use 'flowers' all that often in my scrapbooking so this calendar page gave me the opportunity to play with some different Designer Series paper options!!

We're off to a hockey tournament today - Evan is very excited! Go Dorchester Go!!

Have a great day everyone - I'm sure it is the final day off for most people out there...so enjoy!!

No comments: