Sunday, January 10, 2010

MDS Calendar Post (November)


This is another MDS calendar page that I'll probably add a 'little something' to before printing! SU! offers the initial software (which is actually what I used to create all 12 calendar pages originally), but they also offer add-on options for very reasonable prices to continue to enhance your pages with SU! exclusive images, accessories and embellishments! This is the before picture and I'll share what I do with it after playing around with some add-ons :o)
It's another club morning! I'm very excited to have one of my good friends Tracy and her girlfriends over for their very first club event this morning! If you're considering a club, I still have room in my Marker, Big Shot and All Occasions Clubs. Just shoot me an email or leave a comment anytime!

No comments: