Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More January Club Projects!




On Sunday morning, 6 new club member friends (plus 2 guest friends) joined me for some stamping time as part of our very first club event for my January-June Stampers 6 Club! I spent some time showing these ladies the new 'Occasions Mini' products and we made a couple of fun projects. I demonstrated the 'kissing' technique (fitting for Valentine's Day projects) and we made some Love Notes with a Fancy Favor Bag, plus my version of a tri-fold card/mini album!

You'll remember from my post yesterday that my Saturday club got to play with the color combination of Soft Suede, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. My Sunday Club gals worked with In Color combinations!! It was so much fun watching everyone try out the new Acrylic blocks! I think this option is officially a HIT with stampers!!
If you're on my customer distribution list - you'll want to be watching your inbox this week and into the weekend! If you're not on my customer email list and you don't already have a local demonstrator, let me know and I'll make sure you get this special offer I'm preparing to send out in celebration of the Occasions Mini!! You can contact me at lisaburns@rogers.com!


Inside of love notes
Thanks for stopping by today! Watch for a post tomorrow that highlights the *NEW* Heart Treat Cups and coordinating products!! Until then... Happy Stamping!!

No comments: