Monday, January 4, 2010

MDS Calendar Post (June)

I couldn't do a Mother's Day page in May without doing a Father's Day page for June...so here it is! A bit more of a 'busy' layout but I'm pretty happy with the result. On this page, I tried one of the prearranged calendar page layouts that are available in the MDS program! They are awesome to get you started, or speed up your page creations if you're trying to do a project under tight timelines!! I added some stamping to this page and played around with different shapes & sizes.

What a fun morning this was... between Evan cooking Rod's breakfast and then watching Rod having to eat (it all) - it was priceless!

I'm so excited to have today off! Rod is back to work and Evan is back in school and I have the whole day to myself! What could be better!! Thanks for stopping in today!!

1 comment:

Cheri Wraith said...

Love the digital scrapbooking that you've done, Lisa!! This definitely looks like something that I could get hooked on :)