Monday, January 11, 2010

MDS Calendar Post (December)

Here's my very last MDS calendar page - for December! I really like this layout, I think because I really like the picture of Evan. This picture was just taken over the winter break when we finally got snow in SouthWestern Ontario - the day after Boxing Day!
MDS has a feature called 'color match' and it allows you to select a color from your photo that you want to use on another part of your page! I used this feature for my snowflakes and I color matched from Evan's coat! I also used some embellishments (Silver Brads) to accent the center of the snowflakes. You can make ANY/ALL images bigger or smaller according to the need for your page layout! Isn't that so awesome!
Hope you had a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: