Friday, January 1, 2010

MDS Calendar Post (March)


First off... HAPPY 2010! I hope you had a wonderful New Year's celebration and that this AM isn't too painful for you!!

Thought I would share my 'March' MDS calendar page layout this morning. This is one of the pages I might end up editing before printing the calendar... My husband isn't sure I should print pictures of Evan picking up dog poop, yet everyone that has a dog knows, that this task is sort of...well a right of passage into Spring! Am I right, or am I right?? I love the first picture (top left) where Evan is scratching his head and wondering where the heck to start the process. Cracks me up everytime I see that one *lol*

Anyhow, if I change the pictures, I will likely end up keeping the colors & the layout. I was really happy with the finished look of this page - simple & clean (pardon the pun) *lol*

No comments: