Friday, January 8, 2010

MDS Calendar Post (September)

This week is almost over!! I'm so glad!

I remember taking these pictures Sept 2008 and thinking "All the best to his teacher this year - lol". His reaction to starting SK was so different than his first day at JK. I'm sure it is for most kids, but to see Evan so relaxed and silly (excited) was nice to see! It's always easier to send them off when they show comfort in the process, eh!

Anyhow, SK proved to be a much (and I mean MUCH) better year all the way around for Evan so these light-hearted poses seem fitting. I wonder what his teacher would say if I asked her to journal Evan's year...lol...humm

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I'm really looking forward to having 2 of my clubs over for events over the weekend! Looking forward to seeing my club gals again!!

No comments: