Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quarterly Meetings - I can't miss them!

My friends & 2 of my team members - Rebecca & Julia!!



There are so many reasons why I make sure to attend my upline's Quarterly Stampin' Up! Meetings... seeing my SU! demo friends, meeting new SU! friends, the projects, the ideas, the prizes - just to name a few :o)

Every 3 months, my upline Alicia Ryckman and her team of amazing helpers put on a fabulous meeting that focuses on sharing creative ideas, business tips, awards & recognition and much, much more! I love these meetings because I know that I will surely see some of my downline here and after 5 years in this business I STILL leave each meeting having learned something new or been inspired by someone (or both)!

Today, I'm sharing a few of the pictures I took of friends & projects on Monday night!

Projects by Lisa Bowman & Sue Grant!

No comments: