Saturday, January 2, 2010

MDS Calendar Post (April)

Can you tell I'm starting to learn more features within the MDS program? For this page, I've figured out how to tilt text and how to push images behind others on my layout page! Fun stuff! I have left the oval image blank on purpose as I can't decide on what to put there yet.

Just a reminder that there are just 2 more days to order from the current Holiday Mini! I will be placing one final order for anyone that wants to ensure they get something before the Holiday Mini expires on January 4th!

The NEW Occasions Mini will launch on January 5th, as will Sale-A-Bration and a brand new insert for the Definitely Decorative catalogue! So many exciting new products coming your way! Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with another MDS sample to show you! Can you guess what :o)

No comments: