Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Baroque Motif Preorder Workshop Samples

Thank you to Penny & Kim for coming out tonite to the Baroque Motif preorder class. We were a small, but mighty group tonite! Hope you gals had as much fun as I did!

Happy Birthday tomorrow PENNY!!

Here are 2 of the projects we made tonite - I thought I would post the 3D projects tonight and the cards tomorrow night. Enjoy!

Bag - I was shown this bag at our Quarterly Demo meeting a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love with it! Thanks Heather S for the inspiration and demonstration! Have to admit though that my first attempt at the bag didn't come easily :o) A perfect example of a project that gets easier with practise!



Baroque Trifold Card
Another project demo'd at one of my Quarterly Meetings back in April! I had been meaning to try the trifold for some time now - my preorder class was a perfect opportunity! I used the coordinating Baroque Designer Paper for the front of the card. Enjoy!



Here's the trifold card opened up. You could put a message on the inside, or perhaps a photo to give away to a loved one!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i love that little box! Isn't it so cute and versitle. thanks to heather for showing us that ! i love it! Good stuff lisa!