Saturday, August 11, 2007

One Of My Favorite ...


After our club night last night and after getting Evan to bed... I had some time to look back on some of my scrapbooking pages. I would encourage everyone to do this from time to time - it is so much FUN and it really makes me glad that I've invested some time into preserving our life memories!

This is one of my favorite pages of Evan - so simple but I love the pics so I like the fact the 'layout' doesn't distract from how cute Evan looked on the swings. This was a trip to Springbank Park with Evan's little friend Lucas (and Lucas' Mommy Christine)! This was Evan's first time on a swing (outside that is) and his expression in the picture just above 'My Boy' is my favorite! He's right in the moment - just where we want them to be eh!

Tough to see in the one picture above, but I used Lovely As A Tree (all-time most versatile set ever!) to make some very subtle trees beneath the handmade swing.


Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Wonderful Words, Pure & Simple Alpha Upper (retired)
Cardstock: Night Of Navy, Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip (for the swing)
Ink: Versamark, Night Of Navy
Accessories: Natural Hemp

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Very nice layout; cute little boy!