Sunday, August 12, 2007

Catching Up - WINNERS!

Part of this post should have been sent out early July (WOW - that is really, really late) and the other post should have been out yesterday (OK - not too bad eh :o)

WINNER of my Quarterly Stamp Set for attending classes / events at my home from the period of April/May/June is....

MICHELLE STURGEON

Michelle - I'll work on sending you the names of the free stamp sets you can choose from as your prize!

WINNER of my Blog Candy for a small milestone of 500 hits...

KRISTINE
August 7, 2007 9:54 PM
Kristine said...
I just found your blog through Allison at Stampin When I Can. Hope your enjoyed your time at St Jacobs. Did you visit the Scrapping Turtle? I too am from Ontario, but have yet to make it there, I've just heard great things


Kristine - if you are out there - and want to send me your mailing address, I can send you your prize! lisaburns@rogers.com

Congratulations Ladies!

No comments: