Friday, August 3, 2007

Garden Whimsy!

This set is definitely a favorite of mine - I love the solid images and the endless combinations for all kinds of projects!

Here are 2 very quick cards I recently made up using this set and the same color combinations of Soft Sky, Old Olive and Purely Pomegrante (whispering white and basic black are the neutral colors used). I got the inspiration from the first card from the Fall/Winter Collection (page xx) and the second card was a result of just playing around. I think I would change the color combination a bit on this one as I think it would look at bit better mounted on Purely Pomegrante instead of Old Olive...but still a quick & easy card when you need one :o)

I may have more posts tonite - so check back if you can! I was able to leave work (my day job :o) a bit early today so I have a bit of extra stampin' time tonite!!

No comments: