Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wow - What A Response! Thank You!

I went from just under 500 to over 600 hits in one day - that is so cool! I guess stampers like candy :o) I'll draw a name from all posts on Friday night and post an announcement on Saturday!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to post a comment on my Blog, as well as to those that emailed me to say that they had wanted to leave a post, but didn't know how! So cute! I hear ya my friends - the technology was something I needed to figure out to! Blogging gets easier - trust me!

So, from the messages I'm hearing that you like the scrapbooking & card samples you've seen - that's GREAT. I'll do my best to keep em' coming!

For now - thought I would see if 'Cheri' is checking in. My good friend Cheri gave me this idea with the Baroque Motif stamp set. As if it weren't already such an amazing set... but you get an extra bonus if you happen to have an amazing friend named CHERI to give a personalized card to!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Linda SS said...

I had a co-worker/friend named Cheri, even spelled the same:) What is amazing about her is the fact she still works there even though she married a multi-millionaire. Not me, I'm outta there, and I'm not even close to being a millionaire:)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT... the set, the card AND especially the colours : )

Thanks, Lisa!!

Cheri W.