Saturday, August 4, 2007

Masculine Sympathy


Wow - this was harder than I anticipated. I needed to make not 1, but 2 Sympathy cards tonight - both for men who've recently lost their Father's... Sympathy cards are always challenging to begin with - finding the right style, with appropriate sayings etc - but I found making masculine cards even tougher.

This is what I ended up with - hope this helps all those out there that may unfortunately need this type of creative assistance in the future. Hopefully you won't!

Stamps - Warmest Regards
Cardstock - Baroque Designer Paper, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, River Rock
Ink - Always Artichoke
Accessories - Choc Chip Grosgrain, Stampin' Dimensionals

The 2nd picture shows the inside of the card. I found that I didn't have anything appropriate for this particular card so I created the saying on the inside myself and printed it out in color to match the card! TFL!

No comments: