Saturday, August 4, 2007

Scrappin' Some Campin'...




For those of you that are outdoor-sy type people, you'll appreciate the hundreds of pictures I have of my family doing pretty much nothing during our camping trips! I guess to my 4 year old, catching SNAILs wouldn't be considered nothing though eh! Anyhow, thought I would share my latest double-page layout of our camping trip to Selkirk in the Niagara area.

Until recently, I haven't been able to do much journalling using my Just Journalling CD from Stampin' Up! as we didn't have a working printer so I was especially thrilled to break in our new printer to complete these pages! I decided to try journalling on vellum cardstock and it worked perfectly!



Here's the recipe info for these pages:
Stamps - Roughing It (retired), the snail is from the Bugs & Kisses set
Cardstock - River Rock, Night Of Navy & Garden Green textured cardstock, Vellum
Ink - Craft Garden Green; Night Of Navy; Close To Cocoa
Accessories - Brads, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pages! I love the journaling in vellum. I'm going to have to take a look at that cd now :) maybe another purchase?