Saturday, August 18, 2007

Got My Winter Pre-Order!


It's been a nice quiet night of unpacking my Winter Mini pre-order and assembling my new sets. Well - that didn't take long did it! Since my holiday stamp sets were all die-cut (pre-cut) I spent less time preparing my stamps and more time STAMPING!

What an awesome treat to have all the stamp sets in the Winter mini (which by the way includes fall & halloween too) pre-cut for us. I actually assembled my stamp sets while on the phone with a friend tonight - no concentration needed!

So, since I had some extra time tonight I made a few holiday cards with Merry & Bright. What a cute little set. This one will be popular I'm sure - so easy to use!

Penny, if you're out there... we may be making one of these at your party Monday night - sorry to ruin the surprise :o)

Masked Snowman
Stamps: Merry & Bright, Looks Like Spring, Frames
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Sky Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sky Blue, Blue Bayou, River Rock
Accessories: Blue Bayou Double-Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals

Merry & Bright Card
Stamps: Merry & Bright
Cardstock: Purely Pomegrante, Whispering White, Textured Blue Bayou, Sky Blue
Ink: Blue Bayou
Accessories: Purely Pomegrante Double-Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!!
Great versatility - I wasn't even thinking about using it for Christmas!

Kim