Friday, August 29, 2008

Scrappers Club Feature #3 - Angie!


My dear friend Angie... what a Scrapper you have become! It warms my heart to see how much you enjoy completing your scrapbook layouts!!

Angie has blossomed into this wonderful crafter who I am so privileged to know and to spend time with. You make my craft room a better place Ang - and I love ya! Angie created these 2 fabulous 12x12 layouts above, showcasing her son playing in the wading pool and his trucks! Aren't they awesome!!!

She went on to create the layout below, using a sample page I had made last winter. She kept the same color combination and basic layout but made minor changes by using a different stamp set, added the year (yup - she's got a page ready for winter 2009 already - that is 'SO' Angie) and finally added some silver brads to make the snowflakes sparkle a bit more! I love what you did with this page Angie - well done!


I didn't get a chance to take pictures of Sherri & Christine's wonderful page layouts - hopefully they will bring them along in September so that I can share their talent with you also!!

No comments: